iSense 3D Scanner for the iPad, iPad Air or iPad mini and the iPhone 6
- Transforms your iPad or iPhone into a mobile physical photography camera
- Easy and intuitive to use and affordable to own at
$499$399 limited time!
- Captures items as small as a shoe and as large as an SUV to deliver instant 3D printables
- Powered by popular Sense software with full Cubify platform interoperability
- Compatible with iPad Air, iPad Air 2, iPad mini with Retina display, iPad 4 with Retina display, iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
The iSense is ideal for physical photography on the go, empowering users to easily capture and readily 3D print their memorable moments. Powered by 3DS’ popular Sense 3D scanning software, the iSense scans wirelessly in seconds for an easy capture experience. The iSense fully integrates with the Cube® family of consumer and prosumer 3D printers and also offers direct upload options to Cubify for cloud printing in a range of materials including Ceramix, Aluminix and Clear. The iSense gives you the freedom to scan anything and you don’t have to stand still or place an object into a box as required with other 3D scanners. Users simply attach the iSense to an iPad or iPhone, walk around and scan entire objects or environments obtaining a digital copy of the real thing.
- Physical photography for the iPad and iPhone Discover the power of mobile 3D scanning on your iPad or iPad mini with the new iSense. Its integrated design makes it easy to capture every dimension of your favorite moments on your iPad. Scan your family and friends, everyday-events and adventures, all on your iPad, all in 3D.
- Upgrade your iPad or iPhone and get inspired on the go The compact snap-on design of iSense instantly transforms your iPad or iPhone into a 3D scanner, giving you the freedom to scan spontaneously where ever you are. Take it with you and allow your physical world to spark your creativity.
- Big or small, scan it all From shoes to SUVs, iSense has the most versatile scan range in its class with auto-optimized settings for objects large and small.
- Zero-in on what matters Automatic object recognition extracts precise targets from the busiest of backgrounds.
- Edit with ease With quick cropping, enhancement and solidifying tools, iSense can prepare 3D printable files within minutes.
- Scanned for 3D printing Physical to digital, and back again. Fully integrated with Cubify and your Cube 3D printer, the iSense allows you to upload scans directly for 3D printing, either at home or through the cloud.
Download a brochure (PDF)